Wednesday, September 28, 2016

My first ever purchase from Ted Baker.



There's currently a 20% off at Ted Baker for students, so I just had to make the most of it to buy a handbag I've been eyeing at Ted Baker for quite some time and in doing so, using retail therapy as a coping mechanism for the vague post-brother flying the nest blues! 

I'm in love with the chain - it allows me to wear it over my shoulder, making it a cool alternative to the only other designer handbag I own, my sky blue Michael Kors one. Unlike my Michael Kors handbag, this one's a lot darker too, so I can accessorise it with more outfits and not have to worry about it getting dirty.

So yippee! I has two handbags now :)

The next Ted Baker I have an eye on is this cream beauty:


Anyone have this? Thoughts?

No comments: