Tuesday, March 21, 2017

10 Fittest Women in Film, 2015.

I had so much fun doing the 2016 hotties list, I thought I'd do the same, going back each year!

 10. Anna Kendrick, Pitch Perfect 2

09. Cara Delevingne, Paper Towns (she's hot OK? 👻)

08. Evangeline Lilly, Ant-Man 

07. Jordana Brewster, Fast and Furious 7 
Fun fact: after I watched F7 (the first film of the franchise I'd watched), I girl-crushed on Jordana so hard that I wore nothing but hoop earrings for a month. 😎

06. Cate Blanchett, Carol

05. Tessa Thompson, Creed

04. Alicia Vikander, The Man from U.N.C.L.E 




^^^ I want all of these gorgeous costumes!!!

03. Léa Seydoux, Spectre


02. Margot Robbie, Focus




01. Rooney Mara, Carol











Bonus picture: two ladies from this list promoting my favourite film of 2015, looking awesome:

Men's list to come soon! A certain ginger Irishman may or may not feature...

No comments: