Friday, March 10, 2017

10 Fittest Women in Film, 2016

I prefer Margot Robbie not covered in white facepaint and acting like a deranged loon, and Rooney Mara’s character in Lion was pure bleh, so neither of my go-to girlcrushes make it on this year’s list, bizarrely.

Obviously my list might differ slightly from your average bloke's, but I’m rating these ladies’ attractiveness with a female gaze [or so I like to think].

10. Felicity Jones, Rogue One
09. Haley Lu Richardson, The Edge of Seventeen

08. Blake Lively, Café Society

07. Bella Heathcote, The Neon Demon

06. Janelle Monáe, Hidden Figures




 05. Blake Lively, The Shallows

04. Mila Kunis, Bad Moms

03. Abbey Lee Kershaw, The Neon Demon



(If it were done purely on looks, she would run away with this. Girl looks amazing. Unfortunately, I had to dock points for her character being a murderous, image-obsessed cannibal)

02. Ana de Armas, War Dogs

01. Gal Gadot, Batman v Superman






No comments: