Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Weekend in Dublin.

Another cheeky European two-night holiday for me! I'd never been to Ireland before, and, seeing as Saoirse Ronan is one of my favourite actresses and Domhnall Gleeson, one of my favourite actors (incidentally, both who graced my top performances of 2015 list), only seemed right to visit the land that produced these exceptional talents!

A couple of pictures from my trip, below.

It being Euro 2016, the Ireland flags were out in earnest!

This made me think of the excellent The Diving Bell and the Butterfly.


From the fabulous doughnut store next to Pearce Dart Station. 3 doughnuts for €6. Would be rude not to!

From Trinity College, Dublin.

I met up with my good friend Karl from Twitter and we had rather a lot of cocktails from 2pm. Swag tho.




No one in the corner have a trollface like us!

...Because a meeting between pals isn't legit until it's been plastered on Snapchat. #KagawaKnows


Kilmainham Gaol


I liked this because it had a distinctly Shawshank-vibe, haha.



I also visited the Guinness factory...

... and took some selfies. Not vain at all, like.

The fact that there was a live band in the Guinness factory that played legit Irish music just edges it above the Heineken brewery.








Cocktails for racists. Quick, someone get Stefan some.

A green postbox!

A side of the Aviva stadium!


No comments: