Monday, January 10, 2011

I need to train (literally).

Photobucket

Last Summer, I posted my plans to go on a diet, so as to be able to fit into a bikini when I went on the beach. As it transpired, I never went to the beach that summer, so a diet wasn't really necessary. Instead, I worked an office job, where everyday for lunch I'd eat some form of takeaway food. By all intents and purposes, I hadn't lost weight, but gained a hefty lot.

Photobucket

Right now, I weigh around the same as premier league footballers like Ashley Cole, Adam Johnson and Luka Modric, and, bearing in mind that I am neither as tall as them, nor male, nor a footballer with muscles, there is really no excuse. I NEED to train. And eat less crap.

Photobucket

So it's goodbye to gourmet, and goodbye to junk:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Humph. I guess I'll keep you posted on the fail??

Photobucket
Let's get slimming, Ems!

2 comments:

Robin said...

Good luck Emma! My girlfriend is struggling too..

Maybe this article can be of help sometime.

www.gerona-3d.com said...

Thanks so much for this post, pretty helpful data.