Wednesday, July 03, 2013

Graduation nails.

Our graduation robes are the standard black, but the sashes/ribbons down them are yellow and green, so I thought I'd paint my nails accordingly.

Thankfully, as I have quite the arsenal of nail polish colours, I didn't need to buy any new colours to fulfil this, instead drawing on supplies from existing reserves:

 
Colours: Rimmel London in Green Grass, Missguided Mislead (free with magazine years ago) and The Works topcoat
 
I painted four nails yellow, with the ring finger green:
 
I'm undecided about this. As you can see, the Missguided nail polish has sparkles in it, where the green is just a solid block of colour. I actually have Rimmel London in a similar shade to the yellow, but just without sparkles, and I figure I probably should have gone for continuity.
 
Oh well, what's done is done, I ain't removing it! :p
 

No comments: