Wednesday, April 29, 2020

10 Most Attractive Women in a 2008 Film

I'm retrospectively going back through the screen sirens, year by year! The only requirement for an actress to be on Emma's list of most gorgeous ladies, is that it has to be a 2008 film I've actually seen (as opposed to not seen and only seen images of them in the film. That's what precluded me from including Ana de Armas for Blade Runner 2049, even though from the promotional images I saw, she clearly looked stunning).

My archive of hotties from 2009 to 2019, if you fancy a peruse of my taste in guys and gals! I might conduct a statistical analysis through the years, to see if there are any actors or actresses who appear often over multiple years (spoiler alert: it'll be Rooney Mara, Dave Franco and Zac Efron), but that will have to wait until after my last exam next Wednesday!

10. Hayley Atwell, The Duchess


09. Freida Pinto, Slumdog Millionaire

08. Emily Blunt, Sunshine Cleaning

07. Gemma Arterton, Quantum of Solace

06. Rebecca Hall, Vicky Christina Barcelona

05. Keira Knightley, The Duchess



04. Golshifteh Farahani, Body of Lies

03. Amy Adams, Miss Pettigrew Lives for a Day
02. Penélope Cruz, Vicky Christina Barcelona 


01. Mila Kunis, Forgetting Sarah Marshall


No comments: