Continuing my style series highlighting my holiday wardrobes, here is a retrospective look at the outfits I wore during my trip to Kraków and Warsaw back in October 2023.
Day 1
Football shirt: Chelsea megastore
Glasses: Red or Dead
Floral hairclip: Rock n Rose
Glasses: Red or Dead
Floral hairclip: Rock n Rose
Dangly earrings: Monsoon Accessorize
Ring: Monsoon Accessorize
Ring: Monsoon Accessorize
I’ve always enjoyed travelling in football shirts (they're comfy, and it allows me to rep my club on an international scale!), and true to form, I caught my flight to Kraków sporting my vibrant yellow Chelsea away kit.
To celebrate arriving at our Airbnb entirely intact, we headed straight out for some delicious local pizza and beer. Here I am, looking thoroughly pleased with my food and drink!
Day 2
Shirt: River Island
T-shirt: Cancer Research UK
Jeans: GAP
Handbag: Michael Kors
Earrings: Swarovski
Hair clasp: TK Maxx
Coat (photographed below): Ted Baker
For a cultural excursion to view Leonardo da Vinci's legendary Lady with an Ermine, I opted for a white checked shirt layered over a T-shirt saying Pink (to raise awareness for Cancer Research UK's initiatives), paired with fluorescent pink skinny jeans.
I felt a shirt was appropriate, to show sufficient reverence to the Renaissance masterpiece while fully maintaining my signature, playful Bungsy vibe. I accessorized the look with a structural dark green Michael Kors handbag to ground the brighter hues.
When heading out to brave the brisk October chill, I layered up with my elegant wrap coat from Ted Baker. I absolutely adore the contrast between the 'Barbie pink' of the coat and the neon vibrancy of the jeans.
That evening, I opted for a quick outfit change just in time to head out for a delicious Thai meal. The ensemble in question gave me the perfect excuse to break out my Squid Game Player 456 cosplay, which I’ve enthusiastically showcased in previous blogs.
I absolutely loved the series, and wearing the 456 T-shirt was a brilliant way to pay homage to the show and Seong Gi-hun's character, all while enjoying another round of local Żywiec beer and a scrumptious beef stir-fry!
Day 3
Sweater: Primark
Jeans: Next
Coat: Ted Baker
Handbag: Michael Kors
Trainers: Converse
Headband: Monsoon Accessorize
Earrings: Swarovski
On every holiday, I make it a point to dedicate at least one look to what I have now affectionately coined my tomboy chic aesthetic. This was said fit of my Poland trip. The oversized, striped sweater is actually from the men’s section at Primark. When coupled with blue jeans and Converse trainers, it channels that effortlessly cool, "borrowed-from-the-boyfriend" style.
However, true to Bungsy form, I couldn't resist injecting a subtle touch of femininity to balance the fit. I elevated the casual streetwear base by accessorising with a delicate lace-embellished headband and a pair of glitzy, glamorous earrings from Swarovski....
Day 4
T-shirt (pictured below): Hollister
Jeans: GAP
Coat: Ted Baker
Coat: Ted Baker
Handbag: Michael Kors
Trainers: Adidas
Earrings: Monsoon Accessorize
Hair clasp: TK Maxx
For our excursion to the iconic, UNESCO-listed Salt Mines just outside Kraków, I committed fully to this holiday's theme of building entire outfits around bright, statement denim.
This time, I opted for a lemon-yellow pair of jeans to bring a bit of colour to the dark underground surroundings. Because the temperature inside the mine was a permanently nippy 14 to 17°C , I kept my trusted Ted Baker coat buttoned up for the duration of the underground trek.
Day 5
Vest top (worn inside top): Forever 21
Top: Marks and Spencer
Scarf: Burberry
Earrings: Swarovski
Jeans: Next
Trainers: Adidas
it's me, hi! I'm the problem, it's me
For a day spent roaming galleries and museums in rather blustery weather, layering up was again essential. I styled a vibrant floral vest top underneath a thin jumper witha delicate blue flower print. I felt these two pieces paired beautifully with simple, classic blue jeans; the understated simplicity of the denim allowed the intricate floral patterns to come to the fore. Very demure, very mindful. 🌷
To elevate the entire outfit, I accessorized with the trio of the more bougie pieces that I'd bought to this holiday: my signature Ted Baker wrap coat, the metallic Michael Kors handbag, and a classic Burberry silk-mix scarf.
Day 6
Top: River Island
Pink cardigan: gift from China
Jeans: GAP
Coat: Ted Baker
Trainers: Converse
Handbag: Michael Kors
The top is very versatile, as I also wore it in the evening, when we sampled the city's legendary nightlife at some local vodka bars. Here I am holding a beautifully crafted cocktail, with the casual "Chelsea Girl" stripes adding the perfect relaxed, laid-back vibe to our night out!
Day 7
To mark a day exploring the historic museums of Warsaw, I committed to one last vibrant, tonal ensemble, choosing a cosy, textured pink crewneck knit jumper with button shoulder detailing. The look is elevated with a remarkably elegant, mint-green marble hair clasp sourced from Rock n Rose, which added the perfect touch of polished flair to my accessories. Said hair clasp is probably the most expensive hair accessory I own, and hence, I wear it sparingly, but it definitely brings a bit of je ne sais quoi to my outfits!
This brings my autumn Poland lookbook to a close! I hope you found my week's worth of fits interesting! It was a refreshing change of scenery from my previous sunny escapes to Lisbon and Marrakech, and it was a wonderful creative exercise to showcase how my signature, playful style adapts when the weather turns crisp and cool.
For more of my holiday lookbooks, click here.
















No comments:
Post a Comment