Saturday, September 11, 2010

Sibling Narcissism.

My top 10 favourite photos with both me and my brother Tom in. Because it's Saturday and I'm not working for once.

Runners up:
Barcelona
when I was 16
ten
I'm said to look the same age as him in this one!

nine

there's something captivating about the lighting in this one.

eight

*chuckles* Gotta love the odd baby photo.

seven
for the lulz. And also the look of concentration on Tom's face in feeding me the ice cream.

six
Daww

five

The way Tom pushes his face against the lamb is so precious

four

er, he's in his Spurs strip. Me in my Chelsea one. That's it really.

three
Photobucket
My brother is somewhat of a chess champion. And also, I like to look back to remind myself what I looked like before I ballooned up hugely.

two
haha

one
Whey! Get us.

That's really. Ha.

3 comments:

Katie said...

You guys are so, so cute.

Models1 said...

Come work for us, Emma.

JL said...

Emma, you are absolutely gorgeous.