Wednesday, August 01, 2012

First day of the Month Nostalgia.

I'm not rolling back the rivers of time too much with today's photo, which was taken around this time last year, when my brother Tom and I spent all afternoon trying to perfect our renditions of Justin Bieber's Baby and Eminem & Rihanna's Love the Way you Lie (with me rapping Eminem's part and Tom singing Rihanna's, just for the gender role-reversal bant). The look of unadulterated glee on our faces is due to Tom having fudged up a line, and both of us cracking up laughing.


It's also worth noting that, whilst this photo wasn't taken too long ago time-wise, it feels like a universe away in the sense that it was taken at our old house. Since then, we've moved to a new, larger (to say the least) abode, and with it, already had several legendary moments of sibling lolz. But this was one of the most endearing of our old place. :)

4 comments:

Daily Talk Blog said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Daily Talk Blog said...

I was thinking about how to make a basic shirt more interesting, so I was planning on just sewing a basic cross into it to provide some contrast. But I wanted to play around with the positioning of the cross. We tried it on one custom paper piece we made and someone commented that it looked like a 'Russian cross'.

custom written essays said...

The information you provide is quiet helpful, why I was not able to find it earlier. Anyways I’ve subscribed to your feeds, keep the good work up I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic,its a lovely web site ,i would like it , I am glad that you simply shared this helpful information with us. well written .

cartoon hd apk android said...

Hi, I found your post really helpful