Saturday, June 19, 2010

Don't Act like I Never Told You.

England 0 - Algeria 0
Photobucket

Wayne Rooney proved, time and time again, what an overrated ogre he is, nobody of the England XI did anything worth giving a damn, and once again, Capello showed what a genius he was by not starting Crouch. It infuriates me when people disregard Crouchie's terrific scoring record, saying "he only scores against easy teams." Well, you may or may not have noticed, but England didn't score a goal AT ALL last night, so I would say they should welcome all goals, against big teams or small. I mean, starting Heskey above Crouch?!?!?????? I take no pleasure in my country's shortcomings, but judging from that performance and Capello's refusal to do what is right, I'd say we bloody deserved to be out in the group stages.

No comments: