Wednesday, March 13, 2019

10 Most Attractive Women in a 2018 film

Previous years' eye candies, if you want to inspect my taste! The only constraint on the list is that it has to be someone from a film I've actually watched.

10. Alexandra Shipp, Love, Simon (new entrant)



09. Lily James, Mamma Mia 2 (↓ one place from last year)





08. Lupita N’yongo, Black Panther (new entrant)


07. Gideon Adlon, Blockers (new entrant)


06. Anya Taylor-Joy, Thoroughbreds (new entrant)




05. Alicia Vikander, Lara Croft (re-entrant from 2015)





04. Elizabeth Debicki, Widows (re-entrant from 2013)



03. Laura Harrier, BlacKkKlansman  (↑ three places from last year)



02. Anne Hathaway, Ocean’s 8 (new entrant)



01. Blake Lively, A Simple Favour (re-entrant from 2016)





Blokes' list to follow next week!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

insert your data

Anonymous said...

Amazing! Its in fact remarkable paragraph, I have got much clear idea on the topic of from this paragraph.

Anonymous said...

Appreciate this post. Let me try it out.

Anonymous said...

With havin so much content and articles do you ever run into any issues of plagorism or copyright
violation? My website has a lot of completely unique content I've either created myself or outsourced but it seems a lot of it is popping it up all over the internet without
my authorization. Do you know any techniques to help
stop content from being stolen? I'd genuinely appreciate
it.

Anonymous said...

Vegetation will grow rapidly in aquaponic systems.

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love your blog and find many of your post's to be exactly what
I'm looking for. can you offer guest writers to write content in your case?
I wouldn't mind publishing a post or elaborating on some
of the subjects you write related to here. Again, awesome weblog!

Anonymous said...

Both teachers and parents may benefit greatly from Educational Toys. Amazingly, my child's enthusiasm and interest were piqued when I gave them a set of STEM-building bricks. Observing their play-based exploration of color theory, form recognition, and fundamental engineering concepts has solidified my conviction in the efficacy of educational toys. They are laying the groundwork for a love of learning that will last a lifetime; they are also a lot of fun.