Thursday, June 01, 2017

Review: Miss Selfridge Floral Printed Ruffle Dress

I treated myself to a bit of retail therapy on ASOS this week, and this was one of my buys. As you can see in the picture below, I wear the sleeves in a slightly different way, as I don't feel confident enough to bare my shoulders, haha:



I got the dress in size 10, and as you can see, it's a bit of a tight fit (I have to lie down sideways just to  be able to get the zip up!) If you're a bit bustier, it does tend to look a bit like you're 'spilling out' of the dress, and as such, it's only appropriate for evening attire, rather than wearing during the day (I work in a University). But the material is lovely, the floral print is gorgeous, and as you can see in the photos, the khaki colours bring out one's tan nicely.

8.5/10.

No comments: