Just another London lifestyle blog.
That looks like a beautiful piece of music. As a pianist, I may learn it. :D
A beautiful little piece of music, and I can play it!
Emma, I've always wondered - what does Zummer actually mean?
I know what Zummer means!!! *Waves hand proudly.*
Zum.
imdb is down!
Totally! It's crazy!
Well, you can now.
Thanks for the music - attempting vastly too difficult pieces on the piano is one of my favourite hobbies!
this is not comptine dun autre ete
Not the famous L'apres midi one (from the movie), but still a strand of the song.
Post a Comment
15 comments:
That looks like a beautiful piece of music. As a pianist, I may learn it. :D
A beautiful little piece of music, and I can play it!
Emma, I've always wondered - what does Zummer actually mean?
I know what Zummer means!!! *Waves hand proudly.*
Zum.
imdb is down!
Totally! It's crazy!
Well, you can now.
Thanks for the music - attempting vastly too difficult pieces on the piano is one of my favourite hobbies!
this is not comptine dun autre ete
Not the famous L'apres midi one (from the movie), but still a strand of the song.
Post a Comment