Thursday, August 17, 2017

A delicious three course meal at my friend's wedding.

Last month, I attended my friend's beautiful wedding in Bristol (OOTD here). Here are some pictures I took, including part of the awesome three-course meal we had!





Yellow Tail Jammy Red Roo was apparently the bride and groom's favourite. Good choice; it tasted lovely. Very sweet! A quick perusal of the Internet tells me it's only £7 a bottle, so I will definitely stock up on a few bottles next time I'm in Tesco!

A very generous portion of beef, nomnomnom.

I was a big fan of this chocolate tart, and lucky, too, because the guy sat next to me didn't eat his, so I got to eat two! It was a very delicious dessert; representing a much more satisfying sweet treat than the disappointing one I had in Chapter One.

No comments: