Saturday, June 11, 2016

Turn My Swag On, Amsterdam Edition.

I treated myself to a little excursion in the Dutch capital this week, as a reward for getting past the first hurdle of my PhD. I was there for just two nights, so not too long, but enough to appreciate the extremely liberal, laid-back vibe of the city.

Whilst there, I wore three dresses, so here be my outfits.

Day 1






Toga: Miss Selfridge
Belt: Accessorize
Sandals: TK Maxx (seen in more detail in a later outfit)
Metallic bag: Mango
Bracelet: BonmarchĂ©
Earrings: Accessorize


Day 2



Dress: TK Maxx
Ring: Accessorize
Earrings: TK Maxx
Handbag: Michael Kors
Sandals: TK Maxx (as before)
Lolita sunglasses: Moschino
(This outfit is a little on the TK Maxx-heavy side, haha)

Day 3



Hairband: Accessorize
Dress: M&Co
Handbag: Michael Kors (as before)
Earrings: Dorothy Perkins
Hoodie (on floor): GAP


No comments: