Saturday, August 31, 2013

Review: L'oreal Glam Shine Fresh lipgloss

 
I got this about 14 months ago, but until this Summer, had been using it sparingly. Now, however, it has become one of my favourite lipglosses.

Lipglosses usually lie quite a lot on the promises they deliver, "this lipgloss will make your teeth look whiter", "this lipgloss will make your lips look fuller", "this lipgloss will make you appear taller", yada, yada, but if anything, this lipgloss actually undersells on its promise to stay glossy for 6 hours. In fact, it's often stayed on my lips for the whole days, despite the lengthy amount of talking and consuming beverages I do. The pink colour I selected is perfect because it's a good trade-off between looking natural, but not so much so that you can't see the effect of the lipgloss, and the nib of the lipgloss applicant is a great shape to ensure no wastage of the product either. I'm a big fan.

Grade: A

NB: I bought it at its RRP, but I've just found a site that sells them for much cheaper! Score!

No comments: