Sunday, February 24, 2013

Emsy tries her hand at cooking a full English breakfast.

I had some help from Theo (read: he cooked pretty much everything other than the hash browns, tomatos, sausages and baked beans, which I was in charge of. And I ruined the sausages).

The cooking process:
 


 
The sausages were a rather embarrassing phail. Basically, I put them in the grill thinking they were cooking as the grill was warm, but that was just heat from the oven cooking the hash browns. So by the time I worked it out, the sausages were late, and looking distinctly unappetising. Anyway, here they are:
 
 
And the finished product:
Contents: 3 slices of bacon, garlicy mushrooms, fried egg, three fried tomatos, baked beans, three hash browns.
 
And it was absolutely delicious! We'll see what mistakes I make in the kitchen next weekend...
 
 
 

4 comments:

mightystudent.com said...

sausages and bread eggs beans i a complete big breakfast now that is what they call breakfast of champions

Emma said...

Thanks mate! I was quite proud of it :3

Jenny said...

Haha, oh well about the sausages. xD But I'm sure anyone could make that mistake. Looks great anyway! :D

Vintage Wedding Photographer said...

Great post! Finally i have all the necessery info about it! Thank you so much! Really its remarkable.