Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Play it Again, Tom.

I watched the first part of the 2003 TV mini-series "Cambridge Spies" today, which starred, amongst a range of British talent, the wonderful Tom Hollander, and it dawned on me, in the middle of his hot-but-sadly-not-very-convincing gay love scene, how damn much I love the man. He's a terrific actor, always excelling in the roles he's been given, and also, I find his voice kind of bung. In 2009 alone, he did drama - The Soloist, sweary comedy - In the Loop, (coincidently, I saw both films in the same week!)  as well as a bungload of telly, including "The Thick of It", the show from the writers of In the Loop. I've decided to make it a mission of mine in March to watch as many of his movies that I haven't viewed already as possible. It'll be fun! And then, if it's a success and I can be arsed, I'll find another (relatively) low-key movie star to bum throughout April, then May, etc etc. :)

Photobucket

6 comments:

I'm your secretary. said...

yeah, nice sex-scene. very convincing 'rubbing of bodies'. i didnt know gay men could have sex in the missionary position.

オテモヤン said...

オナニー
逆援助
SEX
フェラチオ
ソープ
逆援助
出張ホスト
手コキ
おっぱい
フェラチオ
中出し
セックス
デリヘル
包茎
逆援
性欲

Emma said...

What are you talking about, Anna? You and I do it missionary all the time.

Anonymous said...

[b]Set software LoveBots v 5.2[/b]

All for a mass mailing dating http://24lux.ru/

The script is written in php5

Features:

[i]registration, account activation
manual input captures, or the solution through antikapchu
filling data accounts:
- Gulf desired photo
- Инфы about yourself
- Diary
- Sexual preference[/i]

gulyalka on questionnaires spammer on lichku
- Randomization Posts: replacement of Russian letters in Latin analogues

optimized to work in a continuous loop
check-activation-filling-spam check ..

Updates and support free of charge.

Price per set 100 wmz

For the first 10 buyers price 70 wmz (your feedback on the software).

For shopping I ask in icq: 588889590 Max.

Scrin program:

[IMG]http://i066.radikal.ru/1002/9d/a7a68e8c96ee.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i054.radikal.ru/1002/19/9db76967c0e5.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://s003.radikal.ru/i202/1002/24/20716e86512e.jpg[/IMG]

Flooding in the subject no! Write to feedback after the purchase.

Anonymous said...

Make sure you watch "Land of the Blind". Very underrated.

Katie said...

Aww man I want to see In the Loop so bad...