Saturday, December 26, 2009

What happens when you have a bit too *much* swagger.

Now, I love Timbaland. He's like, my favourite producer, and his current song, "Morning After Dark", is one of my songs of the moment. Listen to it here:


As you'll see from the music vid, the video has quite a Twilightish theme going on throughout it, but such is the sass of SoShy that it sorta works. Nelly Furtado also looks gorge in her outfit. Both women have quite a bit of swagger in this music video, actually. What also works (in making my lol my face off), is the range of silly faces Timbo himself pulls throughout the video. Here are just nine, but there are many, many more.

So crazy. So weird. Love him.
Photobucket

4 comments:

J.D. said...

I want more SoShy.

Emma said...

Yus! Is it just me or does she look an awful lot like Alyssa Milano?

J.D. said...

Hmmm, kinda! I can see the resemblance.

Home Security said...

I just got out of bed and I am already reading your articles. This means something! Really useful information. Thanks!

Home Security