Sunday, November 01, 2009

Thoughts on last night's episode of X-Factor.

Joe - strong as ever.
Lucie - liked her take on Sweet child of Me, but I've realised that there's something dislikeable about her.
Danyl Johnson - forgot his words at the start and was just very boring. Him to go, please.
Lloyd - still can't sing, but I would. Louis was being blood pedantic, like.
Photobucket

Stacey - wonderful. Easily my favourite of the series. The Essex Jew to win please!
Photobucket

Jamie - OK, overrated.
Rachel - I like her a lot.
John & Edward - oh dear. They sang "We will Rock You", and tried to sing the talky bit together and were completely out of synch. They need to die, but not before they've provided more lulz with their atrocious performances.

Olly - he sang Come Together wonderfully, it reminded me why i adore The Beatles so.

Also, look, factual!fail on Final Score for a few seconds. I managed to take a printscreen for the banter: -
Photobucket

9 comments:

joy said...

superfast one click ftp downloads to movies.

use ftps but be aware of movies in russian.
all ftp servers r located in Russia,Balgeria & other country.so don’t download directly from those server B’coz afterdownloding some 1 gb file u will find movie in Russian.
so visit this for movies in english only
http://directdvdrip.blogspot.com/

http://directdvdrip.blogspot.com/ said...

superfast one click ftp downloads to movies.

use ftps but be aware of movies in russian.
all ftp servers r located in Russia,Balgeria & other country.so don’t download directly from those server B’coz afterdownloding some 1 gb file u will find movie in Russian.
so visit this for movies in english only
http://directdvdrip.blogspot.com/

gd said...

So glad to find another film-orientated blog in this big blogger-verse. Follow you then, it'd be nice if you can follow my movie and fashion blog too. XOs

www.watchthemovie-or-die.blogspot.com
www.gd-dujour.blogspot.com

Ciaran O'Brien said...

Dont normally watch xfactor but found myself in a room full of people insisting this weekend so gave in. Actually got quite into it and then very angry. How could Rachel lose while those rage inducing, head pounding, tone deaf, lyric fumbling twins stay in. I may be too cross to ever watch it again!

monkey said...

"A cross between Rupert Grint and Fernando Torres."

Who?

Emma said...

ohai!! Sorry I didn't see this!

This lad from Uni. *giggles*

monkey said...

yeah, i figured as much :p

more pls?

Emma said...

Well... I was considering acting on it, but recently, I've been feeling really wistful about him. You know. Him. The one I was with for months and months and months and broke my heart when I was 16. :(

Anonymous said...

Guy
You have got to see this. Obama playing on XBox. Funniest video ever. http://bit.ly/bllhx1