Wednesday, August 12, 2009
Top 10 M.I.A. song lyrics: -
01. "He got colgate on his teeth and Reebok classics on his teeth" - Sunshowers
02. "No one in the corner have a swagger like us" - Paper Planes
03. "Lolita, was a maneater. Clocked him like a taxi meter" - 10 Dollar
04. "London calling, speak the slang. Boys say wha, girls say wha?" - Galang
05. "I fly like paper, get high like planes, if you catch me at the border I got visas in my name" - Paper Planes
06. "They can't touch me, run so fast they can't even catch me" - O Saya
07. "Said you wanted me in Miami, so we could start a family" - Hombre
08. "Sometimes I feel sitting on trains, every stop I get to, I'm clocking that game" - Paper Planes
09. "Got her own way, shouted out see ya!" - 10 Dollar
10. "Like a ninja with speed I'm nifty. I hope I live 'til I'm 50" - O Saya
I ♥ M.I.A.
Also, how magnificent does this film look?