Friday, July 31, 2009

Songs I've Been listening to a lot this week.

Kiss with a Fist - Florence & the Machine (their most famous song. A bit abstract, but very catchy)
Holiday - Dizzee Rascal (could be this Summer's answer to Disturbia)
Dance wiv Me - Dizzee Rascal ft. Calvin Harris (*the* song of fresher 2008-2009, after Paper planes)
Bend and Not Break - Dashboard Confessional (nice acoustic intro)
Nasty Habits - Humanimals (brilliance)
Labels or Love - Fergie (the opening song on the Sex and the City movie soundtrack. Very cheesy, but I like how they've revamped the show's theme tune)
Forever & Always - Taylor Swift (love her voice)
The Heart of the Matter - India.Arie (again from the SATC soundtrack. My ultimate "getting over them" song)
Champion - Kanye West (tell me what it takes to be number 1)

Photobucket

Other crap.
Me as a baby.
♥ You'd better all sign up to this.

2 comments:

Katie said...

I remember when you were 16 and crazy about that India Arie song.

anahita said...

OH MY GOSH YOU WERE SO CUTE AS A BABY OH MY WORD I JUST WANT TO GIVE YOU A BIG HUG :D :D :D