Just another London lifestyle blog.
1. Well, I like to think I'm quite open-minded and try to find the good in everyone but if someone doesn't make the effort in a conversation, it pisses me off.2. No.3. Don't really know very much about her, but too skinny for my liking. Get a few meals down your gullet and we'll talk, k?4. Writer.5. Apparently I look like Malfoy, when I slick my hair back at least, but, personality-wise I'd probably say I'm like a Ravenclaw... Not a particular character, just an extra. If I had the choice I'd like to be Ron.
I would love to be a writer too! Any kind of writer... screenwriter, magazine columnist, football journalist, or film critic... it's all gravy!
Absolutely. I want to, scrap that, I HAVE to write a book before I die. It's just that every time I write, it's so clichéd and reads like it was written by an 8 year old. FML.
1 Prejudice2 No, but it sure can make things easier3 Is Kate Moss even worth discussion?4 I'm afraid my chance for that has passed, but I would have liked to have been a novelist or an actor.5. I like the movies fine, but I'm not sure I could pick a character. Perhaps Snape, but just because I like Alan Rickman.
01. Close-mindedness of any or all varieties.02. It can buy the means or setting to be happy. It doesn't a lot tho.03. Skinny whore.04. Film director. That or bust.05. Luna probably.
Joe, your thoughts on Kate Moss = my thoughts on Kate Moss. I honestly don't know why everyone in England is so obsessed with her. She's a fecking coke-snorting stick insect!Luna! ♥ You've definitely got the idiosyncratic quality. :) Who would I be?
01. Rudeness. Total turn off. 02. No.03. No comment.04. Published novelist (I sense a trend...)05. Like Nigel, I'm definitely a Ravenclaw.
1. people with a ridiculous sense of entitlement. it makes me absolutely livid, yet recently, i've begun to notice it more and more. and it makes me really sad.2. of course.3. i've never found her very attractive, but apparnetly there are people who care.4. i'd like to be a medical examiner. or some other job that was really fascinating yet also involving minimum social interaction.5. probably one of the nondescript side characters.
1. Stupidity. I detest stupidity. I know it makes me sound like a snob, but I cannot stand stupidity. To narrow it down, I hate bad grammar. 2.No, but it sure as hell does not hurt.3. Kate Who? Now, Kate Winslet...that's someone real...4. A writer - screenwriter and/or novelist.5. I did this survey at buddytv.com, I'll send you a link soon...and I was Dumbledore.
1. People who are judgemental2. Money makes me horny3. I like her, i think her face is beautiful. I don't think much of her collections that she designed for Topshop. I don't think much of her taste in men either....apart from Depp4. Some sort of designer...5. I would be a dementor.
I don't think you'd be a dementor, Srrrrn would though. ;)
That's very true, my first ever encouter with Srrrrrrrnnn was very dementor like...that girl really knows how to suck the happiness out of a moment.
Susan Boyle is fit
Post a Comment