Just another London lifestyle blog.
IT RETURNS.1. Little Boots, La Roux, playing Mario Kart: Double Dash!! on my seriously ancient GameCube, "Nothing Compares 2 U", Sophie Ellis-Bextor, making lists.2. No. :(3. Popcorn.4. Well, I was watching Tokyo Story at my exact birthday point (3:47 am omg). And since it was the thoroughly fabulous La Binoche's birthday as well, I finally saw The English Patient. I wasn't necessarily WOWED by either.5. This guy I know on the internet so I can have sex with him.
Oooh, that reminds me - I need to download La Roux's new album! I've heard nothing but good things.
"As If By Magic" is my favorite album song. <3
1. Florence and the Machine, Newton Faulkner, Love Story - J Stax Remix - Taylor Swift, Football Manager 2009 and The Wire.2. Yes. Bad times. Only once though. And I don't intend on making that happen again any time soon. (Note to self - stay away from wine).3. Roast Chicken. Yum.4. Went to watch Chelsea! Woo!5. John Terry, so I could give him a piece of my mind. Stay the **** away from City!
01. chuck bass. and don't upset the rhythm by the noisettes. 02. lmao no. 03. I don't think anything! we had a lil' family bday party for my lil' bro and I am SO stuffed with cake.04. I stayed in with my family on the actual day, then I went out with my friends for afternoon tea in this posh hotel, and then for actual dinner in a restaurant. it all revolved around eating :P05. you tbh. I miss you!! or um...I'd like to be with my friends, I miss them too. and my auntie.
hmmn, come to think of it, "meet" probably means meet someone new and famous as opposed to friends. btu I think meeting celebs is SO awkward...so yeah.
Go baby, go baby go! I love that song.@Nigel: hehe, it's twice for me, though at your age I'd never even drunk, so you'll probably have more chundernights ahead of you! :P Then again, I can't hold my drink.And who the bung do Man City think they are? It was funny at first but now it's just irritating, like a fly that won't go away.
01. Don't upset the rhythm by the noisettes and Lady Gaga02. Unfortunately yes - I'm most ashamed of myself03. I had soup just04. Nothing actually, I had to work, how boring05. Hmm, the man of my dreams would be nice!Hannah(formerly Hannah from Portrait of a Dreamer)
lol I have a party on Friday which I have a bad feeling about. It could soon be two. And I can't handle my drink either. I went to a pub quiz today and I came away feeling distinctly tipsy, even though I'd only had 2 pints. My excuse - I didn't have any tea :$Man City have gone from "Aww, ain't they cute, trying to buy the title" to "WHAT THE ****!!!! I HATE YOU MARK HUGHES!!!!"
1. Sufjan Stevens, TV on the Radio, foreign auteurs, Seinfeld, nectarines2. Hell no.3. Chicken Marsala. Yum.4. I went to a Celtics game with some friends, then they came home and slept over.5. Michel Gondry
1. Leighton Meester & Sebastian Stan, 'When Love Takes Over', La Roux2. Nope, because I'm a lady and keep it classy ;)3. I had some steak and a salad. It was yum.4. I had to work in the morning (boo), came home, watched the 1929 version of Madame X then went to the bar with a couple of really good friends.5. Zac Efron. Or Jean-Luc Godard.
1. Howards End, though obsession may be a strong word but just finished watching four seasons of How I Met Your Mother. Totally obsessed now.2. Um...yeah...other factors were also involved (flu meds and rum are a bad combo.)3. I just ate the remains of my fridge... one egg, half a tin of baked beans, some of the salad then hadn't gone off... I should visit the shops :)4. Had lunch with Family, Dinner with Friends.5. Can I take a rain check... I'm too tired to be good company now!
1. harper's island. except the damn series has ended.2. yes, unfortunately. and have also fallen asleep and woken up in said vomit...3. i hope there's something.4. babysat and crammed for midterms.5. someone who would offer me a better summer job than this one.
01. cooking. and working out02. yes but it hardly compares to the time you practically projectile vomitted on our kitchen floor of Woodland Court, and then let it dry until the following morning. Hehehehe03. Whatever I want04. A close family party, then to a club with school friends. Was very average.05. YOU, EMMA!!! also osama bin laden
I want to see you as well bung!!! x
Post a Comment