Tuesday, June 16, 2009

I was still am such a gigantic bitch!

I'm throwing out some old magazines, and wedged between the pages of one of my old Glamours is this horrible list that I wrote once: -

Photobucket

Now, 2-10 is pretty much standard (though I'd rank Tranaldo and Rooney much higher now), but #1 was the IT technician in my school. She had a degree in Engineering and a gigantic chip on her shoulder all the bunging time, resulting her coming across as a huge cow. She was also dead butch, hence her inclusion on the list of "ugliest men". Haha.

6 comments:

Just a girl said...

BAHAHAHAHA.

But really - Bloom?

Bung.

x
JAG

anahita said...

oh no no no no no! say what you like about his acting, but orlando bloom is gorgeous. GORGEOUS I TELL YOU!!

he's just so beeeaaaauuutiful :D

Dame James said...

I have no idea who Elaine is, but I seriously LOL'ed at her being #1. That is such a thing I would have done at that age. Hell, who are we kidding: I would still do that today ;)

Besty said...

Thought you'd place Emma Watson on there.

Harry W said...

We heard about Elaine at my school!

Anonymous said...

Tex loves gambling and he loves throwing darts. Are you up for the challenge of winning big in Old Dodge City...