Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Soundtrack of 2008.

My favourite tracks from movies from 2008. I am yet to watch some of these films, but I own their soundtracks. Thus, if you want a listen of any of these, just ask!

Bella's Lullaby (Carter Burwell, Twilight score)
Benjamin & Daisy (Alexandre Desplat, The Curious Case of Benjamin Button score)
Ching-a-Ling (Missy Elliot, Step 2 OST)
Church (T-Pain, Step Up 2 OST)
Define Dancing (Thomas Newman, WALL·E score)
Desperate Eve (Thomas Newman, WALL·E score)
Dreams on Fire (A. R. Rahman, Slumdog Millionaire OST)
First Beach (Michael Nyman, Man on Wire score)
Fucking Boyfriend (The Bird and the Bee, Forgetting Sarah Marshall)
Harvey Two-Face (Hans Zimmer & James Newton Howard, The Dark Knight score)
I am the Batman (Hans Zimmer & James Newton Howard, The Dark Knight score)
I Want it All (the siblings, High School Musical 3 OST)
If I Didn't Care (Amy Adams, Lee Pace, Miss Pettigrew Lives for a Day OST)
Jai Ho (A.R. Rahman, Gulza; Slumdog Millionaire OST)
Mausum & Escape (A. R. Rahman, Slumdog Millionaire OST)
Never Think (Robert Pattinson, Twilight OST)
Nick & Norah's Theme (Mark Mothersbaugh, Nick & Norah's Infinite Playlist)
Now or Never (Zac Efron et al, High School Musical 3 OST)
O Saya (A. R. Rahman, M.I.A., Slumdog Millionaire OST)
Paper Planes (M.I.A., Slumdog Millionaire OST)
Paper Planes DFA Remix (M.I.A., Slumdog Millionaire OST)
Rap das Armas (MC Juniour, Elite Squad)
Right Here, Right Now (Zach Efron et al, High School Musical 3 OST)
Shut Up and Drive (Rihanna, Wild Child OST)
Super Trouper (Meryl Streep et al, Mamma Mia! OST)
The Call (Regina Spektor, Prince Caspian OST)
The Show (Lenka, Angus, Thongs & Perfect Snogging OST)
Who Needs Love (Razorlight, Angus, Thongs & Perfect Snogging OST)
Yong Folks (Peter Bjorn, Angus, Thongs & Perfect Snogging OST)
Your Song (Kate Walsh, Angus, Thongs & Perfect Snogging OST)

How about you, darlings?

4 comments:

monkey said...

as you're a big m.i.a fan i wonder what you make of "hombre"?

Emma said...

Hehe I adored it! Yep, it's a funky, upbeat, catchy song, and puts me in a very romantic mood for valentines' day. :D

Anonymous said...

Church is one of the chavviest/gangsta songs I've ever heard!

Arabeske For Piano In C Major Op. 18 from TCCBB is my favourite song in a film.

Anonymous said...

THE SHOW <33333333