Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Without a Trace: 4.12, Patient X

(am bored and trying to take my mind off certain life matters, so will randomly review TV episodes that I watch.)

Photobucket

After therapist Gina Hill (Allison Smith) disappears, the team investigates and initially suspects that one of her patients may be involved. After delving and piecing together clues from chats with Gina's fiancĂ© and her personal therapist, the team follows the trail of clues to Vince, an oily women’s man who has an inexplicable hold over the women he seduces. I found this part of the plot quite well done; because, bizarre as it seems that Gina would risk everything for one bad boy, it invariably happens with people.

The acting from all the main cast are up to their usual level of excellence. The guest stars were a bit school playish, Anthony LaPaglia stands out as usual, though Eric Close gives a chilling end to the episode when his character Martin, still struggling with his recovery, nicks some pills from the people they’ve saved. All it seems, was not quite well.

11 comments:

Besty said...

Most boring thing you've written, ever.

Emma said...

Knob.

Besty said...

You know it's true though.

Emma said...

Hahaha yeah it is!

As soon as I hit Uni, my writing quality drops dramatically.

Besty said...

It's just like I said in the card I wrote to you. Alcohol kills the brain cells, Emmabung.

Emma said...

I know, I know. Actually, I'm sworn off alcohol. Since Monday night, I haven't touched a drop.

Besty said...

... And then you ruined it.

Watch without a trace said...

i think this not the review of the show,as i watch without a trace ,it is much interesting than the blog.So,don't write boring things.

drew said...

Dramatically this TV show is very interesting. I like this show and always Watch Without a Trace TV Show Online.

dwyane said...

I always Watch Without a Trace TV Show Online. Its really good show. all episodes I have seen and all episodes are very interesting. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Nike Free Run Plus gray blue shoes
Nike Free Run Plus gray orange shoes
Nike Free Run Plus green gray shoes
Nike Free Run Plus Grey Peachblow Women Shoes
Nike Free Run Plus grey white shoes
Nike Free Run Plus Grey Yellow Women Shoes
Nike Free Run Plus Orange Grey White Womens
Nike Free Run Plus black lightblue
Nike Free Run Plus charcoal grey green
Nike Free Run Plus gray black
Nike Free Run Plus gray black orange
Nike Free Run Plus gray black red
Nike Free Run Plus shoes grey yellow
Nike Free Run Plus Varsity Purple Grey Womens
Nike Free Run Plus White Grey Womenes
Nike Free Run Plus womens black white
Nike Free Run Plus womens blue black grey
Nike Free Run Plus womens blue blatic