As per usual, it’s well known that I have suspect taste in men, so… yeah. Larf away. Also, it’s not done entirely on looks per se, because in that sense, Eddie Redmayne in Savage Grace and the sex offender/murderer off Donkey Punch are perfectly fine looking, I was just rather scared off by their personalities. So it's a combination of me wanting to bung them + looks + personality + other things.
01. Dev Patel, Slumdog Millionaire
02. James McAvoy, Wanted
03. James Franco, Milk
04. Dominic Cooper, The Duchess
05. Lee Pace, Miss Pettigrew Lives for a Day
And the most beautiful women, imo,
01. Penelope Cruz, Vicky Cristina Barcelona
02. Amy Adams, Miss Pettigrew Lives for a Day
03. Mila Kunis, Forgetting Sarah Marshall
04. Freida Pinton, Slumdog Millionaire
05. Amanda Seyfried, Mamma Mia!
In other news, A. R. Rahman's been invited to perform at the Oscars this year. Yay for him and his three Oscar nominations! Wouldn't it be sublime if the cast of SM got onstage and danced to Jai Ho? I'm not sure if MIA will come though, as she's heavily preggers and the Oscars take place two weeks after her baby's due, but y'know, this is MIA. Maybe she'll be there!