Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Emmabung’s 20 favourite actresses

JD tagged me to do this meme where we lis our favourite actors. And here are mine...

01. Audrey Hepburn
02. Meryl Streep
03. Julianne Moore
04. Joan Fontaine
05. Audrey Tautou
06. Bette Davis
07. Amy Adams
08. Joan Allen
09. Emily Blunt
10. Ingrid Bergman
11. Leighton Meester
12. Laura Linney
13. Brenda Blethyn
14. Celia Johnson
15. Maggie Cheung
16. Li Gong
17. Vivien Leigh
18. Rachel McAdams
19. Maureen O’Hara
20. Claudia Cardinale

I tag whoever wants to do this. Enjoy!

7 comments:

Besty said...

Leighton Meester? I understand that you like her headband collection, but what's she done, apart from gossip girl?

anahita said...

oooh v. nice!! will steal...I have 10 from before...need to think of 10 others!! xxx

Anonymous said...

don't like rachel with blonde hair

Emma said...

Yeah, me neither. This is infinitely superior to this (where you can see her roots.)

Clare said...

I love that picutre of Amy Adams. She's beautiful.

Cool blog Emma!

Anonymous said...

Good choice for #1. Anyone who says this -

For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.

Is a true Goddess.

Thomasfywl said...

oooh v. nice!! will steal...I have 10 from before...need to think of 10 others!! xxx