Monday, July 21, 2008

So, I’ve started watching Big Brother recently…

(Yeah, I know. But honestly, without school and seeing as I have no job, there’s literally nothing to do!)
These are my brief thoughts on each of the housemates:

Luke – he likes to stir, but I’m pleasantly entertained by him and his campness.
Rachel – I really like her. I know a lot of the housemates don’t trust her due to her tendency to sit on the fence, but having a nice person is what the house needs.
Sara – I’ve not seen enough from her to form a judgement yet
Stuart – I’m definitely liking him more now that Jen’s left. Not entirely sure if those tears in the Diary Room were geniune though.
Mo – a bit greedy, a bit bland
Mikey – hehe, I really like him! Watching him rant about being in hell last week was really entertaining
Rebecca - I can’t stand her. Whiny, loud, and just a spoilt brat in general. Although it did give me a huge amount of glee to see how depressed she was to be in Hell.
Maysoon – so dull.
Kat – great fun and can be really sweet, but sometimes goes too over the top with her singing and constant happiness.
Darnell – I’m starting to go off him, truth be told. He got too drunk with power at being elected Head of House, and needs to control his temper.
Rex – sarcastic and entertaining, but I don’t particularly like him
Dale – have a bit of a crush on him. Is definitely a better person now that Jen’s left.
Lisa – a bit boring, but a hard worker that never complains.

3 comments:

Naomi said...

Rex is my favourite. He's so funny and just takes the piss all the time. Plus he's said if he wins he'll give the money to charity.

I HATE Mikey. He's such a brat. Him complaining about not getting chocolate was pathetic.

Besty said...

Maysoon to win!

Oh, wait...

E. said...

She was a bore!

Luke to go out tonight.