Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Soundtrack to 2007.

A sequel to this. You can download some of them if you want.

(The Legend Of) Miss Baltimore Crabs (Hairspray)
Across the Universe (Across the Universe)
All I Want is You (Juno)
American Gangster (American Gangster)
Blackbird (Across the Universe)
Blue Boy (Hallam Foe)
Briony (Atonement)
Bung it in.
Cats in the Cradle (Shrek III)
Clair de lune (Atonement)
Fallen from the Sky (Once)
Falling Rain (Lust, Caution)
Girl (Across the Universe)
Hell No (Dan in Real Life)
Hey Jude (Across the Universe)
Hurdy Gurdy Man (Zodiac)
I Can Hear the Bells (Hairspray)
I’m Not There (I’m Not There)
I Want to Hold Your Hand (Across the Universe)
Le festin (Ratatouille)
Louie, Louie (This is England)
Mama, I'm a Big Girl Now (Hairspray)
Open Spaces (There Will Be Blood)
Simple Twist of Fate (I’m Not There)
Sinner Man (Inland Empire)
So Nice So Smart (Juno)
Song for Bob (The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford)
Soul Finger (Superbad)
Spiderpig (The Simpsons)
That’s How You Know (Enchanted)
The Hill (Once)
The Simpsons Theme [you can never hear it enough] (The Simpsons Movie)
Two figures by a Fountain (Atonement)
Zummer.

You Can’t Stop the Beat (Hairspray)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't mind if I do, ta.

anahita said...

atonement, wooh. Include Elegy for Dunkirk and Atonement too though. And the vision by X Ray Dog (what? it was in the trailer!!). And for Juno I would say All the Young Dudes as well. In fact, I might make meself one of these :D And put quite bad stuff such as Harry Potter on it :D xxx

Besty said...

Hurdy Gurdy Man was used so well in Zodiac.

When's the next review up?

Katie said...

Love all the Hairspray songs, especially I Can Hear the Bells

Adele said...

i love all these... specially the hairspray ones =]

Anonymous said...

I know what bung means now.