Sunday, February 03, 2008

The colours of the rainbow.

I feel like posting some pretty pictures from films/of celebs in all the colours of the rainbow (or thereabouts):

Red
Isn't she lovely? I've displayed this scene from Volver about 10 times now, of Penélope sniffing the eucalyptus leaves, but it is just so pretty. She looks perfect.











And here is Ellen Page, who is very beautiful in an understated sort of way.

Yay!

And Evangeline Lilly's dress is just stunning.



Orange

Yay!

Yay!

Yellow

Yay! Pikachu is so adorable.



Green
Someone said this image showed how much Briony respected and aspired to be like Cecilia (ie, copying the way she lay down.) I personally think it's a very pretty scene in the film, before all the bad stuff happens.


Yay!





Yay!



Yay!



Blue

Yay!




Indigo

Yay!





Violet

Yay!



In participation with the Deeply Superficial Blogathon @ South Dakota Dark, which celebrates everything in the world of shallowness. Join in with your purdy pictures!

10 comments:

Naomi said...

Emma darling, what happened to your top film countdown?

Pizzi Raccoon said...

I haven't forgotten, promise!

It's just that @ the top 20, I wanted to write a detailed account for each one, and I never have the time to do that. >_> But I'll get it up and running some time in the future.

See you at school tomorrow!

paul haine said...

They're eucalyptus leaves! Up until now I always thought she was sniffing a green chilli pepper.

Banana Raccoon said...

Oh, maybe it was. I might have just been trying to show off, and gotten it terribly wrong.

Anonymous said...

hey, i heard somewhere that saoirse ronan fancies james mcavoy, do you know if that's true?

Banana Raccoon said...

I really don't know. Possibly! :D

Besty said...

I'm sure the rumour Emma would like to start is that Saoirse supports Chelsea but wants Robbie Keane.

Banana Raccoon said...

That's a good one! And also...

damn you. That's basically the plot of the movie I was intending on making, about this teenager who's trying to find her way in life, she has to study Maths at Uni but her real love lies with films. She stalks Robbie Keane but she's a Gooner.

Hehe. No "art imitating life" there then.

And can I just say, (I know you're gonna kill me for this), but Gareth Bale is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute!

Besty said...

Bale's out for the rest of the season so you won't get much perving done there.

Banana Raccoon said...

I know, it's awful! He's adorable.