01. That opening dance sequence reminded me of the “Getcha Head in the Game” bit in High School Musical.
02. Post-bus crash, Nicolas’ Hoult’s character has now pretty much lost his memory and all his mental capacity. If you remember how much of a dickhead he was to his “best mate” Sid and girlfriend Michelle last season, you would think it’s deserved. Yet somehow, those gits who produce the show have got me feeling grudgingly sympathetic towards Tony!
03. The girl who looks like Anna Paquin – Effy, Tony’s sister, who barely said a word last season, can speak!
04. Cassie! Yay.
05. That bit with the dirty joke started our cringeworthingly, but then got quite pitiful.
06. The apologetic cake spelt “SORY” evoked a few lolls.
07. Maxxie can dance really well.
08. The girls in this show are such sluts! Effy is like the biggest Lolita ever, Michelle is not a belle, and even frigid Jal was getting some at the party!
09. Is it wrong that I completely savoured that part where Maxxie was kissing that chav?
10. They played “Limit to Your Love” by Feist. Lovely.
11. Maxxie is a genuinely nice person.
Overall comments? Outrageous, stylised, clever and moving in parts. Thursday nights have gotten exciting.