Monday, December 24, 2007

Merry Christmas, guys.



As for presents...
Something for the...
Jamie Bell fan // Marilyn Monroe fan // London fan // Atonement fan // football slasher // Rupert fan // Cloud gazer // Flower collector // 10 Things I Hate About You fan // Simpsons fan // gossip girl fan // Weasleys // pianist // mathematician // funny mathematician // Regina Spektor fan // flower collector (again)

Songs
The Christmas Song (The Ravonettes) // You Really Got a Hold on Me (M. Ward & Zooey Deschanel) // Hell Around the Corner (Tricky) // I Can Hear the Bells (Nikki Blonksy) // Mama I'm a Big Girl Now (the ladies of Hairspray) // Santa Claus is Coming to Town (Diana Ross) // Max Steals Briefcase (from Collateral) // Dead Already (from American Beauty) // Don't Stop Me Now (Queen) // I Walk the Line (Joaquin Phoenix as Johnny Cash) // In the Bleak Mid-Winter (Sarah McLachlan) // Death is the Road to Awe (Clint Mansell, The Fountain score) // Senorita (Justin Timberlake) // Talk Show Host (Radiohead, from Romeo + Juliet) // Bones (The Killers) // The Method Works! (from Perfume)

Yes, alright, I just bunged in loadsa things that I like. And flashed what was in my photobucket account before I clear all the crap out next week to make space for important images.

Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year!

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE Hairspray.

happy crimbo emma!

ally_vg said...

Merry Christmas to you, too!

And we have some very similar tastes: Tricky, Sarah McLachlan, Justin Timberlake, Radiohead, The Killers...

Ally :)

Simon Crowe said...

Merry Christmas and thanks for checking out Mostly Movies. I have taken the liberty of linking to you....

Kayleigh said...

Happy Christmas Emma. Hope you have a lovely day tomorrow and get tons of stuff!

The Traipsing Gypsy said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS, EMMA! Hope you have a good one! =D

Monkey said...

Merry Christmas

Darwin said...

Merry Christmas Emma.

Anonymous said...

i thoroughly enjoyed the jamie bell and spektor interviews. the killers song was nice too

thank you and have a happy christmas emma!

anahita said...

Merry Christmas Emma :) Hope the next year brings you lots of joy and...tinsel. hmmmn, I guess I should link you...'cept I'm not really sure what that means...

help? :P

hehe...hope your christmas was fun then :) xxx

Anonymous said...

The songs won't download. :(

Knitman said...

Hi Emma-thank you for your kind comment on my blog.

I enjoy film too and like you I like romances, rom coms. I like all sorts of films though am not too keen on violent stuff.

Have been watching a lot of subtitled French and Spanish recently which means I can't knit whilst watching. ;-)

Debbie Egizio said...

Hi Emma, Thank you for visiting my blog! I would be happy to exchange links with you.

Hope you had a wonderful Christmas.

Best!
Deb

Emma said...

Thanks everyone for your delightful Christmas wishes. I've taken my break, and will get back to blogging today. :)

And yeah, bandwith on the freewebtown account is out. Ah well, roll on January!

Anonymous said...

Your style is really unique compared to other folks I've read stuff from. I appreciate you for doing this.
Free Background Check or [url=http://www.freebackgroundcheck.info ] Free Background Check[/url]