Thursday, November 29, 2007

I'm gonna start the Advent Calendar thing again this year.

Last December, I started this Online Advent Calendar thingy, where I basically posted a picture and you clicked on it and it gave you a song (usually a movie song, but I ran out towards the end and used any old thing.) I think I'll do it again this year as well because it was quite fun, so I'm wondering if there are any requests anyone has for the music they'd like to have when they "open" the advent calendar? I don't own every film soundtrack there is but I do have my fair share of bits and bobs in movie music, so anything I do have I'll be more than happy to share with you this festive season. So yeah, talk to me!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Does that avatar mean if we don't answer it'll be the Atonement soundtrack?

I liked the Hallen Foe, Hairspray and Ratatouille soundtracks this year, so those!

Katie said...

Anything. <3 free music!

J.D. said...

Le Festin! Le Festin!

Kayleigh said...

Hmm do you have anything from Amelie? Or some James Newton Howard? I own the Hairspray soundtrack, but don't know how to upload it...

Just a girl said...

hey emma. How do you do the click through to a song anyway? Great idea. I don't know if you have seen Les Choristes - I haven't - but it it one of my favourite soundtracks.
x
just a girl