Saturday, October 13, 2007

I won something!

Lovely Rural Juror has given me a nod in the Blogging Star award, which follows these rules:

This award is for bloggers who shine their light throughout the Blogosphere. Some do it with humor, others with creativity, and others with their kind and thoughtful natures. We all know more than a few of them so why not give them some recognition?

Here’s what to do if you receive this:

* Proudly display it on your blog along with a link to who gave it to you.
* Mention that it originated here at Skittles' Place so I can follow its journey.
* Pass it on to any blogger(s) you think should have it.


Banana

Right, and in my choices of who to pass it on, I’ve been a little bit cheeky and just gone for sassy, female teenagers (save TTG who turned 20 last week - Happy Birthday!). These are my “victims”:

01. Ze Traipsing Gypsy
02. Shiny Happy Blog
03. Girls Are Bitchy
04. The Mixed Up Files of Catherine
05. you

k. Done. Spread the love!

No comments: