Thursday, March 22, 2007

I know, I'm awful.

I haven't updated this blog since last Sunday, which I think is the longest I've left it (unless you wanna correct me, in which case do, peh), since I went on holiday to China in July.

The reason? Well, predictable as it is, it's been schoolwork. :( I've had so many mocks this week, and I know they're worthless, but I still thought I'd do a little revision for them, and with all that and homework on top as well as damn violin and guitar practice, I just haven't had time to write about movies. Sorry. :(

As a lil' sorry present, here is some sheet music, as I've had a couple of e-mails requesting sheet music of different kinds.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Now, I have to get back to writing an essay on The Budget (taxes went down from 22 %to 20% is the main thing), but I think I may have time free tomorrow lunch time to pleasure you with some *decent* blogging.

Until then, adios!

4 comments:

Katie said...

No, I know what you mean, actually, I've been working really hard so far too. I think I will apply to Oxford, you know, how about you?

pianist said...

Thank you so much for the lovely sheet music Emma! I love Yann Tiersen! if you have any more of his stuff, please put it up

Woodstock said...

wow u play the violin and the guitar!! i totally envy you!!

Woodstock said...

wow u play the violin and the guitar!! i totally envy you!!