Sunday, February 25, 2007

Chelsea win the Carling Cup!

Yay!

I hope the Oscars this evening will prove this pleasing.
My only hopes - Little Miss Sunshine & United 93 leave empty handed, Pan's wins at least 3.




A few images of today's game for your pleasure:
Yay!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

They weren't in chronological order, 'cos I couldn't be bothered.

11 comments:

Luke said...

I'm baaaaaaaaaack! :D And still gutted that I can't watch the Oscars YET AGAIN. Will I ever see them? Probably not. Pan's Labyrinth c'est trés magnifique!

Luke said...

I mean "est", not "c'est".

Emma said...

LUKE!!!! HEYAAA!!!

How was Hollywood? Tell me everything.

Anonymous said...

Charlton are still going down, though

Luke said...

It was BRILLIANT! I'm kind of exhausted right now, though, so I'm going to have a lie down. I'll tell you all about it later, so be on MSN! :)

Emma said...

yay! Can't wait. :)

t.k said...

Wenger's a twat

craig said...

Yay Chelsea

Emma said...

Chelsea will win all 4. I hope.

craig said...

me 2

Rowena Julez said...

YAY CHELSEA!!! *does victory dance*

I felt sorry for Theo Walcott though...why did he score??? And why does he have to be so adorable??

I did cry seeing JT fall...the pain of the Reading game came back. =(

One down, three to go. =)