Friday, January 26, 2007

So, who's my hot date for the weekend?

Him? (I've chosen this picture because he just wasn't that hot in Blood Diamond, despite being excellent.)
Banana.

Maybe him? (Happy 44th, by the way!!!)
Banana.

More likely...
Eww.

Eww. Education is such an idiot sometimes.

Random thought, by the way: Brokeback Mountain was my choice for Best Film of 2005, by far. My choice for Best of 2006, Pan's Labyrinth, has the child actress Ivana Baquero. Baquero sounds identical to the Spanish word Vaquero. Which means cowboy.

Odd.

8 comments:

Mia said...

I know where you got all that Leo pic

Emma said...

So do I: off the Internet. :P

Anonymous said...

That Pan's and Brokeback coincidence is very amusing.

Sandra said...

yea, you literally couldn't make it up

Emma said...

Love the pics, sounds like you had fun at the game aswell. Lucky you could go!

Miss Positive said...

Is Brokeback a really good movie? My friends were raving about it about how gayish it was. It is about gay love anyway. I'll try to watch when I can get hold of the DVD. =D

Emma said...

Hey Sparkles! Us having the same first name is gonna get confusing! :)

And Miss Positive, Brokeback is amazing. See it, please.

www.mueblescebreros.com said...

It can't have effect in fact, that is exactly what I suppose.