The rest, they say is history. I saw the movie. I adored it. And I started this movie blog. So, to commemorate the beginning of a very beautiful friendship, here is a still from my choice for the 6th greatest film of all time, Ang Lee's majestic masterwork, Brokeback Mountain.
So, briefly before I go to my next lesson, Golden Globe hopes:
- Lots of love for Pan's Labyrinth.
- Supporting Actress nomination for Emily Blunt.
- Penélope gets a Best Actress nod & Volver sees love.
- Offside in the Best Foreign Movie category.
- A Best Song category devoid of "You Know My Name" from Casino Royale
- No nominations whatsoever for United 93 and Little Miss Sunshine.
What are yours?
Gimme that, and I'll be content. I'll leave you with the Advent Calendar for today and yesterday: