Saturday, May 13, 2006

See the Movie - Buy the Merchandise.

Just a little taster of how much the Harry Potter punks have taken my money.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The music, and the soundtracks.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Hedwig's Theme.... musical excellence.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

To be fair, though, I loved the books long before the films.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The trading cards... going a little o'er the top, methinks.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I won this from Blue Peter, OK?!!

15 comments:

MysticFist said...

Trading cards? Haha! Fangirl.

J.L. said...

You left the Collected CD behind. I'm listening to Teardrop, and what a song!

Jason said...

You again.

Declan said...

I thought you once said you were going to take Gov & Politics for AS? What happened?

Kate said...

I came across this website. Zach is so cute.

http://www2.foxsearchlight.com/gardenstate/blog/

Brian said...

V.h.

Helle said...

Which of the six is your favourite? I pick the third. I don't know why tho

Mad Cabbie said...

Have you seen "Glengary Glenrose" if you haven't please check it out!

Mystic Rain said...

I heard there was a secret chord,
that David played and it pleased the Lord

Emma said...

I don't quite get thee, Mystic Rain.

Cool site. Zach is like, a total sweetie.

Emma said...

OMG James, I don't know if the song "Safe from Harm" is on the Collected CD, but have a listen if it is! It is such a good song.

Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»

Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»

Anonymous said...

I find some information here.