Tuesday, May 02, 2006

MONA LISA!



And it's a 12A.


And the icing on the uber-acidic cake...
This film was originally shown to the BBFC in an unfinished version,including a temporary score and sound mix. The BBFC advised the companythat sound levels during some acts of violence may be too impactful for 12A and that the film was likely to receive a 15 classification. The finalscore and sound effects on the completed film included differences in soundlevels which reduced the strength of some acts of violence to an extentwhich made the film acceptable at 12A.

Oh, good. Am so delighted to know that it was almost a 15, then cut. Fantastic.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Quit your whining.

... You don't have a Spanish test tomorrow.

Emma said...

Um, I had it today. And I got the trickiest C-type role play commited to paper, but hot damn, I pulled it off.

Emma said...

... I made up words, quoted Crash and talked about the weather, but hot damn, I pulled it off.

Kate said...

Yes, I just saw as well. I'm annoyed.

Joe said...

Hmm I wouldn't see it anyway

Anonymous said...

What a great site » »

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! Dsl vs. cable Drug facts zoloft wellbutrin free black jack game Enterprise rent a car top employers computer memory 15fibromyalgia ultram rainbow vacuum cleaner 1987 audi quatro pics Cute digital cameras Mp3 player medion Middle school leadership training Admu postgraduate scholarship for educators soccer Mobile phone to computer Exclusive lesbo http://www.nutritionalsupplements5.info parental control Stein mart fax