Sunday, March 12, 2006

The Next Lot (80-71).

71. Joaquin Phoenix as Ray Elwood in Buffalo Soldiers

Image hosting by Photobucket



72. Eva Birthistle as Roisin Hanlon in Ae Fond Kiss…


Image hosting by Photobucket



73. Hayden Christensen as Stephen Glass in Shattered Glass

Image hosting by Photobucket



74. Cate Blanchett as Phillipa in Heaven

Image hosting by Photobucket



75. Jack Black as Dewey in The School of Rock

Image hosting by Photobucket



76. Evan Rachel Wood as Tracy Freeland in Thirteen

Image hosting by Photobucket



77. Martin Compston as Liam in Sweet Sixteen

Image hosting by Photobucket



78. Reese Witherspoon as Elle Woods in Legally Blonde

Image hosting by Photobucket



79. Kieran Culkin as Igby Slocumb Jr in Igby Goes Down

Image hosting by Photobucket



80. Patricia Clarkson as Olivia Harris in The Station Agent


Image hosting by Photobucket



That's it for today.

3 comments:

Jay said...

71. Joaquin Phoenix as Ray Elwood in Buffalo Soldiers Haven't seen, don't really want to. Might do it for Paquin alone, she's unconventionally cute.

72. Eva Birthistle as Roisin Hanlon in Ae Fond Kiss… Who as Who in What? Kidding, I've heard of the film, just... haven't seen it. Again, don't really want to.

73. Hayden Christensen as Stephen Glass in Shattered Glass I bet Peter will rank even higher, right? I really, REALLY want to see this film. Really.

74. Cate Blanchett as Phillipa in Heaven hs (nm)

75. Jack Black as Dewey in The School of Rock He was funny! You once recommended me to watch this film because I love Dead Poets Society, and I really enjoyed it... not a favourite, however.

76. Evan Rachel Wood as Tracy Freeland in Thirteen "Thirteen is way too young." - I still remember that post. Anyway, no, haven't seen this one either (for a change).

77. Martin Compston as Liam in Sweet Sixteen Who as Who in What? And this time I mean it.

78. Reese Witherspoon as Elle Woods in Legally Blonde Still haven't seen this! And probably won't unless I fall in love with Reese.

79. Kieran Culkin as Igby Slocumb Jr in Igby Goes Down Haven't seen...

80. Patricia Clarkson as Olivia Harris in The Station Agent Haven't seen...

Uh... amazing how I could write so much when I have only seen one. Eric Roberts in Stiletto Dance should be here, btw - that's acting. Well, at least I've seen it.

Anonymous said...

This is a topic which is near to my heart.
.. Thank you! Exactly where are your contact details though?


Check out my web page; longton

Anonymous said...

Hey! I understand this is sort of off-topic however I needed to ask.
Does running a well-established blog such as yours take a massive amount work?

I'm completely new to writing a blog however I do write in my diary every day. I'd
like to start a blog so I can easily share my personal experience and feelings online.
Please let me know if you have any ideas or tips for brand new aspiring blog owners.
Appreciate it!

my webpage; developing